The School accepts students from a variety of backgrounds.
As an institute of Higher Education HSI offers admission to applicants who can reasonably be expected to complete the studies that meet the competencies of the homeopathic profession. The admission committee reviews your written application materials including your learning goals as described in your letter of intent as well as prior transcripts and pertinent experience before making admission decisions. We will notify you of admissions decisions. Questions? Call us at 970-685-4613.
All students who meet admission requirements and wish to enter HSI’s course of studies are initially enrolled in HSI 101. Upon successful completion of HSI 101, students will be eligible to continue to the Practioners Certificate followed by Advanced Clinical Studies.
After the Admission Committee has reviewed the application, the Committee may:
- Admit the applicant to the program.
- Admit the applicant to HSI 101 probationally, and after successful completion of HSI 101 admit the applicant to the program.
- Deny admission.
Once accepted into the program, the applicant will receive an enrollment packet and be invoiced via paypal. Applications are accepted throughout the year for all programs and students can start at any time.
I congratulate the program and the instructors for the organization of the course and the academic level offered. Each course is well selected and properly structured according to level of learning achieved. I want to highlight my personal case supervisor who has been very helpful with her comments, as well as my support faculty with her help in the different assignments. Thank you! And thank you to each of my teachers for transmitting the love for what they do and for teaching me how to heal in a kind and effective way.
The program exceeded my expectations!
Education at HSI
All Courses Require:
- Access to a computer with MS Word software
- Access to equipment that can read a USB flash drive
- Access to reliable email and Internet services
- Beginning HSI 102: Access to tools for recording video.
- Competency in spoken and written English
Open to individuals interested in developing professional level skills in Classical Homeopathy. Admission to the Practitioner Certificate courses requires the satisfactory completion of 60 semester credits/90 quarter credits at an accredited educational institution, or the equivalent (for details, inquire with the school).
Advanced Clinical Studies
Transferring to HSI
- Transcripts from the school/college at which classical homeopathy studies were complete
- Course descriptions or syllabi for any completed work in classical homeopathy
- You will be invoiced for the fees for the HSI application ($100) and transcript evaluation ($80). [Total $180]
- Submitting a $150 exam fee.
- Passing the final open book exam (Minimum score 80%) for the pre-requisite course in which the applicant wishes to enroll. (Course outlines will be provided for preparation.)
- Depending upon the placement within the HSI program of study, the exam may require submission of a written case report based on a case taken and analyzed by the applicant (Minimum score 80%). (The required case format will be provided.)
Notice of Non-Discrimination