The School accepts students from a variety of backgrounds.
As an institute of Higher Education HSI offers admission to applicants who can reasonably be expected to complete the studies that meet the competencies of the homeopathic profession. The admission committee reviews your written application materials including your learning goals as described in your letter of intent as well as prior transcripts and pertinent experience before making admission decisions. We will notify you of admissions decisions. Questions? Call us at 970-685-4613.
All students who meet admission requirements and wish to enter HSI’s course of study are initially enrolled in HSI 101. Upon successful completion of HSI 101, students will be eligible to continue to the Practioner’s Certificate followed by Advanced Clinical Studies.
After the Admission Committee has reviewed your application, the Committee may:
- Admit you to the program, or
- Admit you to HSI 101 probationally, and when successfully completed, admit you to the program, or
- Deny admission.
Once accepted into the program, the applicant will receive an enrollment packet and be invoiced via paypal. Applications are accepted throughout the year for all programs and students can start at any time.
I congratulate the program and the instructors for the organization of the course and the academic level offered. Each course is well selected and properly structured according to level of learning achieved. I want to highlight my personal case supervisor who has been very helpful with her comments, as well as my support faculty with her help in the different assignments. Thank you! And thank you to each of my teachers for transmitting the love for what they do and for teaching me how to heal in a kind and effective way.
The program exceeded my expectations!
Education at HSI
All Courses Require:
- Access to a computer with MS Word software
- Access to equipment that can read a USB flash drive
- Access to reliable email and Internet services
- Beginning HSI 102: Access to tools for recording video.
- Competency in spoken and written English
Open to individuals interested in developing professional level skills in Classical Homeopathy. Admission to the Practitioner Certificate courses requires the satisfactory completion of 60 semester credits/90 quarter credits at an accredited educational institution, or the equivalent (for details, inquire with the school).
Advanced Clinical Studies
How it works
Once enrolled at HSI, immediately order your required books. Your support faculty will contact you and help you get started. As soon as your course materials binder and electronic files arrive you begin studying. This can all happen within one week of enrollment.
During your studies you will follow clearly outlined assignments and work with recorded lectures and clinical cases. You will also participate in live webinars, zoom sessions and engage with your fellow students in partner work. CHC certified support faculty and/or case supervisors will comment on your work by email and are available by phone, email, text or zoom.
Transferring to HSI
Individuals wishing to transfer to HSI from another institution that teaches classical homeopathy must follow the process outlined below:
Step #1: Complete an HSI application, and include:
- Transcripts from the school/college at which classical homeopathy studies were complete
- Course descriptions or syllabi for any completed work in classical homeopathy
- You will be invoiced for the fees for the HSI application ($100) and transcript evaluation ($80). [Total $180]
Once the application and transcripts have been evaluated by HSI, and we’ve received payment for the fees, the applicant will be contacted and notified of a tentative course placement within the HSI course of study.
Step #2 – Before enrolling in a particular course, however, demonstration of the necessary skills and ability required for that level of study must be verified through an exam process. The process includes:
- Submitting a $150 exam fee.
- Passing the final open book exam (Minimum score 80%) for the pre-requisite course in which the applicant wishes to enroll. (Course outlines will be provided for preparation.)
- Depending upon the placement within the HSI program of study, the exam may require submission of a written case report based on a case taken and analyzed by the applicant (Minimum score 80%). (The required case format will be provided.)
Upon successful completion of all of the above, the application will be eligible to enroll in the appropriate HSI course. To be eligible to graduate from HSI, transfer students must complete a minimum of 50% of the course of study at HSI.
Students who have studied classical homeopathy from institutions that issue transcripts in languages other than English, Spanish or German, must have their transcript evaluated by a credential evaluation service such as Educational Credential Evaluators. The evaluation is then submitted with the application to HSI.
Notice of Non-Discrimination