To Provide Exceptional Education
in Classical Homeopathy
- Dynamic and interactive learning regardless of the setting.
- Organized, substantive and coherent curricula with defined expected learning outcomes.
- A variety of instructional methods engaging students.
- An integrated hands-on curriculum with gradually increasing complexity.
- Easy access to faculty and case supervisors in support of a responsive learning environment.
- Regular assessment, evaluation and student feedback to improve the quality of instruction and student learning.
- Faculty and case supervisors, staff and professional homeopaths engaged in creating, providing and improving the instructional process.
- National Certification with the Council of Homeopathic Education.
Goal #1: Provide quality homeopathic education leading to professional practice.
Goal #2: Professionalize the practice of classical homeopathy by educating students to become informed and skilled practitioners of homeopathy.
- Articulate knowledge of the philosophical, theoretical and historical foundations of homeopathy.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior based on the Code of Ethics and Patient/ Client Rights within the Health Care Setting by the Council of Homeopathic Certification (CHC).
- Effectively utilize homeopathic reference tools.
- Demonstrate knowledge and application of the homeopathic pharmacopeia and materia medica.
- Identify and apply the concepts of miasms to homeopathic therapy.
- Effectively record, analyze and manage cases.
- Demonstrate the principles and methods of homeopathy through skilled casework.
- Identify strategies for building a successful practice.