Foundations in Homeopathy
Is this for me?
Are you interested in using homeopathy to improve health care for you and your family? Would you like to add a healing modality to your current health care practice? This course will give you the flexibility to study homeopathy within the demands of your busy life. You will be able to to set your own pace while studying with the guidance of a nationally certified homeopath.
Whether you are a parent, a healthcare provider, or have an interest in the wellness of your friends and family, this course will provide you with substantial education in natural healthcare solutions.
- history and philosophy of homeopathy
- treatment methods for first aid, acute and chronic conditions
- case taking and case analysis skills
- study of frequently-used homeopathic remedies for injuries, gastric upsets, fevers, colds, flu, sleep issues, earaches, and more.
What do I get?
- Self-paced study from any location worldwide.
- Feedback and support for all assignments from nationally certified homeopaths by phone or email.
- A five-module course packet containing 25 DVDs with additional course materials for each module and an easy to follow study guide.
- A set of 5 DVDs for each module, recorded during resident sessions including lectures and classroom activities.
- Free Webinars on a variety of topics.
- Course content including: How Homeopathy Works, First Aid and Acute Treatment, Chronic Treatment, Reference Tools, Case-taking Skills, and How to Apply Homeopathic Remedies.
- A Certificate of Completion for the 125-hour Homeopathy 101 course
- Completion of the first course of the Practitioner Certificate Program (Homeopathy 101 is the first of four courses in this program).
What will I study?
- History, Theory and Treatment Techniques of Homeopathy
- Homeopathic Case Taking Skills for Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Homeopathic Remedies for First Aid, Acute and Chronic Treatment
- Efficiency in Using Reference Tools
- Observation of Cases and Individual Casework
How long will it take?
You will study at your own pace. The average completion rate is 3 – 5 months and you
have up to one year to complete the 125-hour course. If the course is not completed in
one year’s time you will receive a transcript of completed hours after one year.
What will it cost?
Application fee $75
DVD Deposit $200 (refundable)
Books estimated at $600.
How do I apply for Homeopathy 101 course (HSI 101)?
- Complete the Application Form
- Provide a letter of intent (app. ½ to 1 page) describing the reasons and motivations inspiring you to study homeopathy
- Include the non-refundable registration fee of $75 (US) payable to the Homeopathy School International
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Within one week of receiving the application HSI will notify the applicant of their admissions status.
Application by mail:
Mail the completed application packet and fee to:
Homeopathy School International
P.O. Box 20340,
Boulder, CO 80308, USA
Application by email:
Email the Application Form (including credit card information) and letter of intent to:
You can scan your documents of educational experience and email them, or mail
What are the course materials?
Following texts are required for the course:
Required Pre-Course Reading:
|Dooley, T.||Homeopathy: Beyond Flat Earth Medicine|
|Brewster O’Reilly, W., Ed.||Organon of the Medical Art|
|Castro, Miranda||Complete Homeopathy Handbook|
|Morrison, R.||Desktop Guide|
|Schroyens, F.||Synthesis Repertory, 9.1 Ed. or The Essential Synthesis, 9.2 Ed.|
|Vermeulen, F||Synoptic Materia Medica I|
|Vithoulkas, G.||Science of Homeopathy|
|Yasgur, J.||Dictionary of Homeopathic Terms|
“My family is so much healthier and happier because of homeopathy. I feel so fortunate to have discovered homeopathy and this school.” – Amanda Miller